Lion Energy 12V Lithium Battery 105Ah Solar Power System with Inverter (1 - UT1300)
Get portable power for your RV or off-grid needs through our industry-leading UT1300 lithium iron phosphate battery and MPPT charge controller. Save more when you bundle it with any array of 12V, 100W solar panels and a battery warmer. Our 105 Ah Solar Power System Kit has the following:
1 UT1300 Lithium Battery
- 12V - 105Ah and with 105A continuous output.
- Fast Charging and Lightweight – 15% faster charging with a smart Battery Management System (BMS), and each battery weighs only 23 lbs.
- Last Longer – comes with a limited lifetime warranty*.
- Maintenance Free – Retains charge for up to 2 years. No trickle charging or fluids needed.
Lion Savanna CC Charge Controller
- Manages the charge flow from any solar panel into the UT 1300.
- Comes standard with any RV kit.
Lion Savanna IV Power Inverter 2000W
- Convert DC power to AC
- 2000W capacity gives you enough to run anything up to small appliances and TVs.
Lion Energy 100W 12V Solar Panel
- Easy to Use – Point towards the sun and plug into your RV system.
- Durable – Anti-corrosive, double walled aluminum construction that lasts up to 20 years.
- Powerful – Provides up to 100W charging output.
- Expandable – Link multiple panels together for faster charging.
Lion Energy BC 45A Battery Charger
- Rapidly charge your UT 1300 batteries from a standard wall socket in less than 2.5 hours.
- Use you battery in all types of weather by adding on a self-powered battery warmer. This keeps your battery in the optimal temperature range to ensure proper charging in any weather conditions. The thermostat turns on at 42 F with a +/- of 5 degrees. It turns off at 68 F with a +/- of 5 degrees.