Are you in the market for a new battery for your RV, trailer or camper?
The advent of lithium-ion batteries and their use in RVs represents one of the most significant leaps forward for RV electrical systems in years. Lithium batteries are allowing people to camp longer while eliminating the hassle of maintaining traditional lead-acid batteries.
Why Choose the Lion Safari UT 1300
- Raw Power Throughput - While most competing batteries can only output 50-100 continuous Amps, the Lion Energy Safari UT 1300 can output 150 Amps continuous. This means we can power more and meet the needs of higher draw RV power systems.
- Other lithium batteries don't have enough power to handle spikes (surge in Amps) to power things that require more power, such as a dump trailer. The Safari UT can do 900A for a millisecond (a spike) then approximately 250A for one minute and 150A continuous (how much power it puts out) capacity. It can power your cabin, 5th wheel, boat, dump trailer, shed, and motorhome.
- Lifetime Battery - Using lithium-ion technology, the Safari UT 1300 can be drained and recharged over 3,500 times, outlasting any lead-acid battery by years.
If you were to drain and charge the Lion Safari UT 1300 every day, it would take almost 10 years to reach the batteries 3,500 life cycles! And even after all that, the battery would still be running at 80-85% of it's original capacity.
That's why we back it with a lifetime warranty.
- Light and Compact - While other lithium batteries weight 31 pounds or more, the Lion Safari UT 1300 weights just over 23 pounds. It's light and compact and fits in a standard group size 24 battery compartment.
- Real Customer Service - Our customer service is second to none. To ensure you get your Safari UT 1300 in a timely fashion, we ship within 48 hours. Plus, no product ever leaves our shop without being thoroughly tested to ensure it meets our high standards. If you need help, our customer service is available Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm MST via phone, email or text.
Additional Benefits of the Safari UT
The Lion Safari UT 1300 lithium battery provides superior energy storage than common lead-acid batteries.
Enjoy all these great benefits over lead-acid batteries:
- Last longer
- Longer run time
- Zero maintenance
- Fast charge time
- Weighs less
- Green safe
The Lion Safari UT 1300 has laser welded bus bars and minimized internal resistance to reduce heat generation under high load situations. It also comes with screw terminals and post adapters to accommodate most installations. We provide portable power that is silent, safe, and renewable. It gives you peace of mind in emergencies and power for your work and play anytime, anywhere.