Lion Energy Solar Power Bank
Lightweight, Airline Approved.
Produces zero emissions, is water resistant, and produces no carbon footprint during use.
- Easy to use: Plug in any USB device that needs power, like cell phones, tablets and other devices, and keep panel facing the sun to recharge.
Convenient: Easy to transport, lightweight and fits into your pocket, backpack, carry bag or clipped on.
- Durable: Rugged design and comfortable in your hand
Multi-use: Can power USB devices and has an LED flashlight with three settings (SOS, Strobe, Solid).
- Battery Type: Lithium polymer
- Dimensions: 5.3"L x 2.75"W x .78" H
Solar panel: Built-in 1.5W
- Rated capacity: 8,000mAh / 29.6Wh
- Input: (USB-C) 5V, 2.1A
- Output: (USB-A) 5V, 2.1A
- Weight: .48 lb.
Charging your Solar Power Bank:
- Use the provided cable.
- Plug the small end into the input port of your Solar Power Bank.
- Plug the USB end into an active USB outlet (computer, power strip, wall outlet with adapter).
- Fully charged with all four blue lights are solid when power button is pressed (about 6 hours).
- Solar charge by placing solar panel in direct sunlight to top off charge and keep your Solar Power Bank full longer (3-4 days to charge via sun only).
- The Solar Power Bank will charge any device that comes with a USB end cord.
- Use the cable that came with your phone, tablet, flashlight or other device.
- Plug the USB end into one of the Solar Power Bank’s USB output ports.
- Plug the other end into the device.
- Power on both device and Solar Power Bank to engage charging.
Using the flashlight:
- Press and hold power button to turn on light.
- Quick press power button to cycle through modes: On, SOS, Strobe, and off.
- Press power button to turn on Solar Power Bank and check battery status.
- No lights = standby mode.
- Only green lit = receiving light, but not enough to charge the Solar Power Bank.
- Green lit and blue blocking = Solar Power Bank actively charging via solar.
- Power power button once to see the Solar Power Bank’s current charge level.